Providence Christian Academy (PCA) Korea located in Seoul, South Korea opens in Fall 2020 serving students in grades 5-9. PCA Korea is an ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) accredited school seeking teachers who maintain a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and are actively involved in a church.
- Meets the standards of ACSI certification or any State teaching certification
- Degree in major area of study as required by any teaching certification, ACSI, and/or Educational accreditation deemed necessary by the Administration
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills required
- PC proficient, including, but not limited to, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs
- Typing skills and word processing skills required
- Public relation skills that would promote positive relationships by using effective written, verbal andnon- verbal communication skills
- Clearly and effectively guide learning toward the curriculum goals and objectives and communicategoals, lessons, and objectives well to the students and parents.
- Meet and conduct classes in the location and at the times assigned.
- Communicate regularly with parents regarding goals and current academic state of their student. This includes scheduled meetings, such as parent/teacher conferences, timely grading, report cards,etc.
- Update all class requirements, lesson plans, testing schedules to Principal, per the deadlines andtimelines given by the Principal.
- Maintain documentation of planning, preparing, execution of teaching goals and objectives toapplicable department head.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical andsocial development of students.
- Stay current on different instructional methodologies and apply these in class to enhance the qualityof instruction.
- Assists with safety drills and disciplinary issues, as directed by the Principal.
- Attend devotions, faculty meetings, school events, and committees as delegated by Principal.
Basic Monthly Salary ≈ $2,900 USD per month depending on teaching experience
Housing – Partially furnished apartment is provided
Relocation, Travel and Shipping allowances also provided